0116 4028458

Latest News

I have got pets and small children and don’t want you to use rodent poison can you help ?

All the rodenticides we use today have a product called Bitrex impregnated into our baits. Rodents don’t have any sense of taste so cannot detect it.  Humans,  cats, dogs, , farm animals etc cannot bear it and it stimulates the gagging reflex http://www.bitrex.com/index.php?page=home&hl=en_US As a consequence and since its introduction into pesticides and rodenticides accidental poisoning of humans and animals have been practically eliminated. If you are still uncomfortable we will put all our rodent baits in lockable plastic boxes to make sure little fingers cant get into them.

Posted In